We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with a proven track record in leading digital transformation and data information design. As an established digital leader, you have the skills to influence at every level, imparting your data knowledge and skills in a constructive, empowering, and collaborative way. Working closely with our CIO, Head of client team and CEO, you will be the driving force behind our data patrimony.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
you will be responsible for our database with the following activities:
- Manage the data strategy,
- Manage the integration pipeline with our data integrators,
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize data sources (generalist, specialized) and data enhancement suppliers based on return on investment,
- Responsible for mapping data and measuring data quality and gaps,
- Acting as key point of contact for internal business stakeholders (client delivery, management),
- Collaborate with AI team to maximize the database value,
- Design and implement the data quality insurance,
- Continuous improvement of our bi-center,
- Assist and advise our client team on a specific research.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced degree in business, technology, or engineering,
- English native or bilingual,
- Good knowledge in document library, search engines and relational data model,
- Good knowledge in SQL / Query languages / Business intelligence / Data warehouse,
- Min 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role designing and improving data patrimony,
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects,
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions,
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Previous experience in managing company data (public or private) assets and IP for a leading offering or in a start-up focused on data,
- Previous experience in managing data integration / moderation teams / data providers / service providers,
- Knowledge in data transformation processes and ideally a first experience in ETL implementation,
- Knowledge in search engine and Semantics of research,
- First experience in a CRM project,
- Knowledge in a business classification and segmentation,
- GDPR requirement and philosophy.
An experience in a data provider is a plus.
100% Remote mode during the Covid-19 crisis.