Finquest is the premier platform delivering personalized connections to its clients who seek M&A and direct investment opportunities in the Asia Pacific, European and North American mid-market space. With a unique database, machine learning and a team of experts, Finquest provides targeted, curated, and actionable connections, whilst maintaining complete confidentiality throughout the process. With Finquest, clients can broaden their market access, creating a more efficient deal making environment.
We are looking for several Front-End Developers to join our Product team in Luxembourg. The main mission will be to improve the user experience and propose a new vision. We need someone who is comfortable with Typescript and who strives to deliver an outstanding User experience!
Role and responsibilities
You will be responsible for our Front-end development with the following activities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use with atomic design.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Qualifications and education requirements
- Degree in technology or engineering,
- Fluent in English,
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.