To strengthen our product team in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced and talented UI Graphic designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences in the universe B2B. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with product owner, developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with product owners, developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create, present, and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator.
- Understanding of basic web front-end constraints.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Fluent in English.
Native or bilingual in English or French.