About the position:
We are looking for a Sales Director/Manager to join our rapidly growing Commercial team. This individual will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with customers to grow market share in the B2B sector.
The role can base worldwide, with focus on the US, Europe, India, and China.
- Develop sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Direct all elements of the sales cycle including prospect qualification, presentations/product demos, negotiation, close and post implementation follow-ups.
- Inspire and motivate team to meet/exceed monthly’s revenue and new account targets.
- Work with internal departments to develop future products and solution to meet customer needs.
- Work with related departments to resolve potential Compliance, Operation or Credit issues of concern.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years for of successful experience with building and managing a high performing sales team within Data, FinTech or eCommerce.
- Ability to work independently and within an international team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read data to analyze results and make modifications or improvement to a sales process.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Trustworthy with ability to handle confidential information
- Big Data, Financial Services, Education, Research
- Sales, Business Development, Client Account Management, Information Technology
- Business-to-Business (B2B), Sales, Product Demonstration, Strategic Partnerships, Client Account Management, Prospect Qualification