Join Salonkee and revolutionise the beauty and wellbeing industry!
Are you passionate about transforming the beauty and wellbeing industry through digital innovation? Look no further than Salonkee! As a leading European software company, we provide cutting-edge digital solutions to hair and beauty businesses, revolutionising the way they operate.
At Salonkee, we are on a mission to digitalize the beauty and wellbeing industry, offering a comprehensive suite of high-end software tools. From intuitive calendars and client databases to seamless online bookings and point-of-sale systems, we empower salons to streamline their operations and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Join our talented team as a Customer Support Specialist in our Customer Success department and contribute to shaping the future of this dynamic industry. As part of Salonkee, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects, collaborate with like-minded professionals, and make a lasting impact.
We value creativity, innovation, and a collaborative spirit. We foster a supportive and inclusive work environment where your ideas are valued and encouraged. Your contributions will be crucial in driving our continued growth and success.
What will you be doing:
- Handle client requests through phone, email and live chat
- Prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide support to all users of the platform
- Investigate any occurring customer problems
- Report issues and requests to the relevant parties internally
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to clients
- Optimise client projects and provide solutions for platform issues
- Demonstrate team spirit and work towards the benefit of the team as well as the company
What we are looking for in you:
- min. 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Analytical mindset, verbal/written communication skills, and the ability to turn data into actionable insights to drive customer adoption and make the necessary recommendations to the clients
- Strong in relationship-building
- Being naturally patient and capable of guiding clients through the software
- Can think critically and analytically about the software and can propose solutions and identify problem areas
- Ideally, previous knowledge of Live Chat platforms
- Languages: German (native level) and English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the company's success
- A permanent contract, providing stability and long-term growth potential
- Flat hierarchies that promote open communication and encourages putting your ideas forward
- An international team with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and countries, fostering a multicultural work environment
- Regular company events to foster team bonding and create opportunities for networking and collaboration
- Enjoy perks such as free coffee and lunch vouchers
- Experience an amazing company culture that values teamwork, creativity, and a positive work atmosphere
- Expect plenty of fun and exciting moments as we work together towards our shared goalsJoin us at Salonkee and become part of a dynamic team where your contributions are valued. You can thrive both professionally and personally.
Salonkee is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team, and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Together, let's create an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.