Our offer: a position of Backend Developer
At GOVERNANCE.COM, you'll play a pivotal role in improving our product by designing, developing, and implementing new features. Tackling a wide technical spectrum—from data modelling, systems integrations, to process automation—every project here is a chance to dive into uncharted waters and make a significant impact.
- Executing full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements, solutions and architecture
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Create and maintain RESTful APIs to facilitate seamless communication between the frontend and backend systems.
- Implement and optimize database solutions, ensuring high performance and data integrity. Experience with databases like MongoDB or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with product roadmap, sprint plans and industry standards
- Develop database designs and scripting solutions using Python, GroovyScript, Java, and SQL to customize and extend low-code platforms.
- (Preferred) Experience with Apache NiFi for adept data integration and flow management.
- (Preferred) Familiarity with Camunda BPM for workflow automation and process orchestration.
- Conduct rigorous testing, debugging, and quality assurance to ensure application performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Backend Developer with a focus on Node.js.
- Experience with web frameworks such as Express.js.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Familiarity with Docker
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
Join us on a journey of exponential growth, as we collaborate with an expanding selection of clients, including some of the world’s largest financial institutions. As part of our dynamic team, you’ll contribute to fulfilling the rising demand for process automation, making a tangible difference in the regulated business landscape.