Our offer: a position of Frontend Developer
At GOVERNANCE.COM, you'll play a pivotal role in improving our product by designing, developing, and implementing new features. Tackling a wide technical spectrum—from data modelling, systems integrations, to process automation—every project here is a chance to dive into uncharted waters and make a significant impact.
- Executing full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient user interfaces
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements, solutions and architecture
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with product roadmap, sprint plans and industry standards
- Conduct rigorous testing, debugging, and quality assurance to ensure application performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Demonstrated experience in developing robust and scalable frontend applications using React
- Experience with state management using tools like Redux
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and asynchronous handling
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
Join us on a journey of exponential growth, as we collaborate with an expanding selection of clients, including some of the world’s largest financial ins:tu:ons. As part of our dynamic team, you’ll contribute to fulfilling the rising demand for process automation, making a tangible difference in the regulated business landscape.