Senior Administrative Assistant (M/F)
The Luxembourg City Incubator (LCI) is a startup incubator launched by the Chamber of Commerce with the City of Luxembourg as its main sponsor and hosted within the House of Startups. With over 2,000m2 in size, located close to the Central Railway Station, the LCI offers an inspiring and flexible workspace and fosters startups in various sectors with priority for six sectors: UrbanTech, Environment, Retail, Construction/Housing, Tourism, and Logistics.
A dedicated team and network of experts support local and international entrepreneurs in addressing the Luxembourg market and providing access to a vibrant startup community. With tailormade coaching & services, we help accelerate the development of startups. They contribute to the development of the innovation community by offering innovative, concrete, and practical solutions to the national economy.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take on an exciting role and think you can help strengthen our team and community?
The Luxembourg-City Incubator is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant.
You will :
- Oversee the operations of the administrative department within the incubator, including tasks such as preparing invoices, tracking and managing unpaid invoices, collecting and reviewing KYC & AML documents, onboarding and offboarding startups, handling mail distribution, and preparing for audits.
- Develop, review and ensure compliance with all GDPR-related procedures
- Provide assistance in organizing board meeting and related processes
- Plan and manage daily operations of the incubator, including handling maintenance requests with suppliers and managing inventory
- Act as a supportive and problem-solving resource for the startup community within the incubator
- Engage LCI’s startup community with a variety of set activities (logistical support on organizing events & activities)
- Organize and participate in events to build the internal community
- Be in support of the internal communication (signage screens, Slack, Newsletter, etc)
- As well as all other potential administrative tasks
Person specification and Required skills:
The successful candidate will need to:
- Hold a diploma in the administrative field (+5 years, first experience)
- Be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment with the ability to multi-task
- Be interested in the startup field
- Have a basic understanding of the operations and culture of an incubator
- Have good written and oral expression skills in English and in French
- Be fluent in Luxembourgish and German is considered an asset
- Be well organized with a key eye for detail
- Be friendly, have a good sense of humor and be a great communicator
- Have basic experience with web tools and interfaces
- Be competent with Microsoft Office, email and CRM systems, plus able to learn new software skills.
What we offer:
- a unique opportunity to support startups of one of the largest incubators within the Luxembourg startup ecosystem
- a diversified and stimulating work environment with multiple facets in close contact with the startup ecosystems
- an attractive remuneration in relation to your education and current experience as well as your professional qualities
- collaboration with the House of Startups team
- being a part of vibrant team and a dynamic working environment in Luxembourg’s city centre.
- Luxembourg-City Incubator, 9, rue du Laboratoire L-1911 Luxembourg
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.