Overview: Meracle Health Luxembourg Sàrl is a fast-growing startup in the Digital Health industry, based in Luxembourg, dedicated to transforming healthcare through innovative solutions. Our dynamic team has recently secured a prestigious European grant to conduct a ground-breaking clinical trial to treat respiratory conditions. We are seeking a talented and ambitious Project Manager to join our startup environment, spearhead this exciting project, and lead the software development aspects of our applications.
1. Lead the end-to-end project management, focusing on the clinical trial and mobile application development.
2. Develop and execute a comprehensive project plan, with a strong emphasis on agility and adaptability, to meet evolving project needs in a fast-paced start-up environment.
3. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including clinical researchers, software developers, regulatory experts, and external stakeholders, fostering a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit.
4. Drive project milestones, proactively identify potential risks and issues, and employ innovative strategies to overcome obstacles and achieve project objectives against pre-determined date commitments.
5. Foster effective communication channels with internal teams, grant authorities, clinical trial partners, and other stakeholders, promoting a culture of transparency and open dialogue.
6. Ensure compliance with relevant medical device regulations and standards, such as CE marking, ISO 13485, and GDPR, throughout the software development lifecycle.
7. Implement robust security measures, including encryption and authentication protocols, to safeguard sensitive patient data transmitted between the medical devices and mobile apps.
8. Work closely with internal and external software development teams to define project requirements, milestones, and deliverables, championing an iterative and customer-centric approach to mobile application development.
1. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Health Sciences, Engineering, or related disciplines).
2. Familiarity with European medical device regulations and standards, including CE marking, ISO 13485, and GDPR compliance.
3. Proven experience in project management, preferably within a start-up or a similar dynamic environment, showcasing your ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver results with limited resources.
4. Demonstrated experience in managing software development projects, particularly mobile applications, showcasing your ability to drive iterative development cycles and deliver exceptional user experiences.
5. Solid understanding of mobile app architecture, design patterns, and best practices, with a strong focus on security and data privacy in a medical device context.
6. Proficiency in mobile app development frameworks and languages, such as Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Java.
7. Experience working with wireless communication protocols, such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), used in medical device connectivity.
8. Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail and a results-driven mindset, reflecting your agility and ability to overcome challenges in a start-up environment.
10. Familiarity with agile project management methodologies (e.g., Scrum), and proficiency in project management tools and software, highlighting your ability to adapt quickly and iterate rapidly.
11. Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations, such as GDPR, and their implications in a Digital Health environment, reinforcing your commitment to protecting user data and ensuring compliance.
12. Certification in project management (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) is highly desirable, demonstrating your dedication to professional growth and expertise.
Joining our start-up offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of healthcare while working in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive work environment, and the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of crucial healthcare grants that have a positive impact on communities.
Note: Meracle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a compelling cover letter highlighting your passion for entrepreneurship, experience in project management and software development, and your ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment to firstname.lastname@example.org.