Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Because of a continuous increase in our activities, we are currently recruiting:
Security Operations Engineer
Based in our Hamm Office
As a Security Operations Engineer, you are responsible for following, maintaining and deploying effective security solutions for Arendt Businesses.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience and general security level of the IT&R solutions and infrastructures;
- Manage security infrastructure components (On premise / Cloud);
- Install and configure security solution components following best practices;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting (Level 3) / (on-call support);
- Perform system maintenance and apply required security patching;
- Develop and maintain security monitoring, logging and auditing;
- Analyze logs and other data to identify, investigate and manage security threats;
- Assess technical controls and identify areas of improvement;
- Document security operating processes;
- Automate operational processes related to security building blocks;
- Collaborate with the Information Security team.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information/security systems or related field;
- You have 3+ year of experience in IT with a successful practice as Security Operations Engineer;
- You have solid ITIL knowledge;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
- You have problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude;
- You are organized, proactive and customer-oriented;
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written.
- Multiple Firewall solutions
- Remote Access
- Web Application Firewall
- Vulnerability management
- Endpoint security solutions
- Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset :
- Linux Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience on Active Directory / GPO
- Azure / work on hybrid infrastructures (On premise / Cloud)
- Security standards (ISO 27001, ISO 22301, …)
- Excellent internal training and career development;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work;
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.