Tadaweb is a scale-up technology company providing an open-source intelligence (OSINT) platform that magnifies the impact of investigative and analytical teams. Over the past 10 years, Tadaweb has become a leader in the collection and enrichment of information to effectively scale analysts’ impact. Our SaaS platform follows ethical principles, only relying on publicly available information.
We are looking for a SRE Engineer to join our Infrastructure team, where you will be working with infrastructure and DevOps Engineers to expand, improve and secure our Ansible/Docker infrastructure.
Scope of work:
- Maintain existing Ansible & Docker resources.
- Secure the resources & processes that made use of it.
- Document your work to allow the team to work with it.
- Propose new ideas & improvements to existing infrastructure.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Linux System Administration, Cyber Security or equivalent.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a Linux System Administrator or DevOps Engineer, exploring cloud solutions, installing and configuring new servers.
- You have a solid knowledge of Linux, especially Ubuntu.
- You know how to write Ansible roles and playbooks.
- You have a very good knowledge of Docker and containers.
- You are curious about new technologies and not afraid of learning new cool tech stuff.
- You are friendly to people (and machines) and communicate easily with your colleagues (mainly in English and French).
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with proxies & reverse proxies.
- Curious about Prometheus & Grafana.
- Curious about Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCE).
- The opportunity to join a growing tech company, well-funded from sustainable organic growth.
- The chance to join a human-focused company that genuinely cares about its employees and core values.
- A focus on performance of the team, not hours at the desk.
- A social calendar including family parties, games nights, annual offsites, end of the year events and more, with an inclusive approach for both younger professionals and parents.
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
Tadaweb is an equal opportunities employer and we strive to have a team with diverse perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
Our company culture is driven by the core values of family first, nothing is impossible and work hard, play harder. There’s a healthy and positive culture to care about employee wellbeing by creating a great workplace, which shows up in the investments we make in our offices and social perks. Our leaders aspire to the philosophies of extreme ownership, and servant leadership.