Tadaweb is a scale-up technology company providing an open-source intelligence (OSINT) platform that magnifies the impact of investigative and analytical teams. Over the past 10 years, Tadaweb has become a leader in the collection and enrichment of information to effectively scale analysts’ impact. Our SaaS platform follows ethical principles, only relying on publicly available information.
Our mission is to make the world safer and more sustainable by empowering humans with the ultimate machine - the human mind + data-driven insights. We combine technology with human intuition and expertise, focusing on transparency and ethics to reshape how organizations navigate and utilize the digital world. We believe that by harnessing the capabilities of machine learning and AI, we enable our users to unlock their full potential.
We're looking for an experienced Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer with expertise in generative AI, who has strong data engineering skills, and has experience in putting solutions into production. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to join our team and contribute to our groundbreaking platform.
- Design, develop and deploy machine learning models, with a focus on generative AI technologies, to provide actionable insights and drive business growth.
- Design, build, and maintain robust data pipelines to ensure the efficient flow of data across multiple sources and platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, designers, and customer success agents to ideate, prototype, and launch innovative features and products.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of AI models and data engineering solutions, applying best practices to optimize and improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure understanding and alignment on project goals, progress, and outcomes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning, data analysis, and software engineering.
- Strong programming and data engineering skills, including experience with SQL, Graphql, Python, and big data platforms such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of machine learning projects, including data collection, preprocessing, model training, evaluation, and deployment.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques and tools.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Prior experience in a startup or other early-stage business.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a growing tech company, well-funded from sustainable organic growth.
- The chance to join a human-focused company that genuinely cares about its employees and core values.
- A focus on performance of the team, not hours at the desk.
- A social calendar including family parties, games nights, annual offsites, end of the year events and more, with an inclusive approach for both younger professionals and parents.
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
Tadaweb is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Our company culture is driven by the core values of family first, nothing is impossible and work hard, play harder. There’s a healthy and positive culture to care about employee wellbeing by creating a great workplace, which shows up in the investments we make in our offices and social perks. Our leaders aspire to the philosophies of extreme ownership, and servant leadership.