As a Data Scientist at Koosmik, you will play a key role in driving our data-driven digital transformation. You will work on large-scale projects, using advanced data science techniques to solve complex problems and create new opportunities for the company. In addition, you will be involved in providing consulting services to our clients, using your data science skills to help solve their unique challenges.
- Develop predictive models to assist in strategic decision-making, both for Koosmik and our clients.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to assist in decision-making.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical teams to understand data needs and implement appropriate solutions.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of the company's data strategy.
- Manage the entire data lifecycle, from collection to exploitation, to support the goals of the company and our clients.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate data analysis results to non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
Why work at Koosmik?
At Koosmik, we value independence and encourage individuals to make autonomous decisions. We prioritize strong relationships, value long-term partnerships, pursue excellence, and deliver products and services of the highest quality. If you share these values and are passionate about data science, we would love to hear from you. There is also the possibility of evolving towards a Head of Data position.