Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our office in Kirchberg, we are currently looking for an:
Intern - HR Services & Operations
- 6 to 12 months (full time or alternated) -
- Support in administrating new joiners: follow up of hiring formalities including medical visits, management of personal files and entry documents;
- Absence Management: encoding of leave and illness in our HRIS, follow-up of extraordinary leave, careful quality control of encoded data, production of ad-hoc reports;
- Quality administrative support for all our HR processes related to time management, individual data, hiring and leaving management;
- Participation in internal HR process optimization projects.
- You are a student in Business Management/Administration/Human Resources (higher education courses, Bac+3/Bac+4) and are looking for an internship as part of your studies;
- You are recognized for your rigour and organization and have great analytical and synthesis skills;
- You are proactive and have a high sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- You speak French and have a good command of English. German would be considered an asset.
- You have a very good command of IT tools (MS Office and more particularly Excel).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your full application file (CV and letter of motivation) via our careers page.
All applications will be treated confidentially.