KEYM is a music specialized social network for music lovers and professionals in the music ecosystem.
Our start-up will launch its product on the market May 2023 ! KEYM is an early stage start-up based in Luxembourg at the «house of start-up». We are composed of a proud team of 8 members, all experts in our field and passionate about music.
Users can use the application to share their work and skills to promote their talents and support others. They can also find the profiles and skills they need for their current and future projects in a few clicks.
« Pushing the boundaries of creation by creating synergies in his network. »
We are working hard to design and develop a high-quality mobile (and soon web) application and position ourselves as a full-fledged player in the music eco-system.
KEYM offers its service to any user involved in the music business (B2C and B2B). We do not close any door and are constantly on the lookout for new markets and opportunities!
Inclusiveness, conviviality, trust and ambition are the key words at KEYM.
You want to be part of a MusicTech, join a company driven by the strong belief that music is a universal language and should not be limited in its production, all accompanied by an ambitious team, united and always there to have a good time? You just found the ideal spot.
KEYM has recently obtained financing to conquer the French and Benelux markets.
As a Senior UX/UI designer within the Product team, your mission will be to constantly improve the KEYM user experience for its various users (musicians, sound engineers, dancers, managers, etc.) and on its various media (web and mobile application).
You will be in charge of the entire design process of the project, in collaboration with the Product Owner, from the first ideation sessions to the delivery of the features.
You will also be the «Design» referent of the team with a role of carrying the rise in skills of the junior profiles that will be recruited soon.You have experience in designing an application and you want to challenge yourself with a young and ambitious project? We want to give you plenty of room to grow and implement the workflows that make the most sense to you.
Eventually, you would take the lead from the development of the product division and drive the design team.
- Benchmark / watch / audit
- Analysis of UX needs and recommendations User tests & feedback analysis
- User journeys and user flows
- Sketch, zoning and information architecture UX Writing
- UX prototype & Wireframes
- Interface design and interaction design Mock-ups, specifications and UI prototypes Maintenance of design system and sources Review of delivery before release
- You have at least 3 years of experience, ideally in a Scrum environment.
- Excellent skills and knowledges with Figma
- Experiences in design systems.
- In addition to responsive web design, you know the specifics of mobile application design and back office interfaces.
- You know how to manage user tests and analyze the information collected.
- You’re as much UX as UI, but in that order!
- You are as analytical as you are creative, with great rigor and always looking for nice details.
- You are able to explain and defend your choices while remaining a good listener.
- Knowledge of agile methods and notions of HTML, CSS and JS are a real plus.
1/ First video interview with Xavier (CEO) and Vincent (Art Director)
2/ Use case + Restitution with Xavier and Vincent
3/ Meeting with the founders Xavier and Michael and the KEYM’s team in the office.