Our security team seeks an IT Analyst to help us develop and maintain our processes and technical infrastructure. You will assist the entire company in ensuring that our business and technical systems are up-to-date with legal and contractual requirements.
The position Is based In Luxembourg, with a flexible work-from-home policy.
- A background in cybersecurity
- Strong familiarity with security standards and regulations such as ISO2700X and GDPR
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation, and managing living documents
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with common development tools such as Git, and markup languages like YAML
- Strong communication skills to gather requirements from other teams & plan appropriately
- Patience and the ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Fluency In German a strong plus
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks
- Hands-on mentality and agile thinking
And most importantly:
- You describe yourself as an open-minded, nonjudgmental, international, optimistic, creative, empathic, passionate, and supportive person. 😊