For our highly collaborative international marketing team we are looking for a Marketing Manager (Senior or Mid-Level), based in Luxembourg.
What will keep you challenged?
- Planning and implementation of international communication strategies for B2B-target groups, such as HR-Tech-Leaders and Managers and first movers in (NLP) technology in Europe
- Responsibility for the conception and implementation of state-of-the-art online and performance marketing campaigns and instruments
- Development of client centric marketing concepts for product launches
- Collaboration with sales and business developer, UI/UX designers, data scientists, and psychologists
- Permanent market observation as well as identification of growth and optimization potentials
What will help you succeed?
- Enthusiasm for digital communication
- High affinity for tech-related topics and the ability to explain them logically and easy to understand
- Hands-on mentality and agile thinking
- (Basic) knowledge of Google Analytics/Trends, E-Mail-Marketing-/CRM-Tools and Wordpress, Hubspot nice to have
- Fluency in English (nice to have: Fluency in French)
And most important:
- If you describe yourself as open-minded, nonjudgmental, international, optimistic, creative, empathic, passionate, and supportive 😊