18 Oct, 2022
Full time (permanent contract)
Data / Product Management
The POSITION | About YOU: We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager who will handle the client project implementation and delivery of for our bank compliance, KYC, payments, telecom and other digitisation/API products and projects. A genuine interest and relevant product/project experience in digital KYC, bank and telecom payment processes and/or API/FinTech products/platforms for regulated entities would be an advantage, ideally with an engineering/IT or similar background. Working closely with clients’ and internal teams as a member of the business development and delivery team, we expect you to manage the product customisation, implementation and delivery process. You should be proficient at understanding the clients’ workflows and processes and be able to determine, describe and define the most suitable implementation processes. You will in charge of compiling relevant reports based on our project management framework and methodologies, drafting technical and user specifications and product documentation, setting up and leading meetings, as well as providing input to the client’s and internal stakeholders.
The COMPANY | About US: Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimization and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ license granted by the Ministry of Finance.
With us you will…
- Manage the product customisation, implementation and delivery process, relying and working in close collaboration with on the company’s business development, product management, development, operations and customer success teams.
- Analyze and determine the clients’ requirements, workflows and processes and be able to describe and define the most suitable implementation processes based on the company’s product specificities and implementation methodologies and processes
- Be in charge of compiling relevant reports based on our project management framework and methodologies, for both clients’ and internal teams and management, as well as of drafting technical and user specifications and product documentation
- Take care of client interactions and management: set up and lead meetings, provide input to the client’s and internal stakeholders, apply suitable features and strategies based on the business and technical analyses handled by relevant teams (that you may contribute to)
- Contribute to internal project and delivery management, with product management and tech teams
- Assist business development and product management teams in their respective roles and tasks.
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT project/product delivery management – the role can be tailored to suit either a mid-senior or a senior team member
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, a strong understanding at tech level is a must
- Knowledge of KYC/AML processes, regulation and related digitisation challenges, bank/business/telecom payments infrastructures and products, and/or IT outsourcing challenges and regulation applying to the Luxembourg financial sector would be considered an asset,
- A good understanding of modern digital product/interface design and architecture and SaaS IT infrastructure specificities and challenges, design process and challenges would also be to your advantage
- A know-how and real interest in process and UX optimisation using digital channels for the financial industry
- Languages: good command of English and French
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and project
- Being a European Union citizen or having a valid work permit for Luxembourg.
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product deployment for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The option of a hybrid work setup
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.