Would you like to be part of the Future, the Digital Future of Luxembourg?
The Luxembourg Tech School (LTS) is an educational program that was created in September 2016 with the goal of promoting the development of “Future Digital Leaders” in Luxembourg. LTS is a non-profit organization and tightly embedded in the national school system. It offers classes and projects in areas such as Creative Coding, Game Development, Big Data, FinTech, Space Resources, AI for Finance and AI Creativity & Arts.
We are looking for a Tech Educator to teach digital concepts and tools to high school students
(12-19 years old) in Luxembourg. Classes are project based and taught in person at the partner lycées and online. Your primary role as an LTS Coach is to deliver the program in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention, projects, and events results.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
– Deliver the LTS program content in a fun and engaging way.
– Teach LTS courses and workshops, including educational material preparation.
– Contribute your area of expertise and interest and work on special projects.
– Support students’ projects and LTS events.
– Positively advocate LTS and all its activities.
You will be a great fit for the job if you have:
– Experience in one or more of the LTS content areas, including business or creative fields.
– Knowledge and interest in the field of education (teaching kids or adults).
– Interest in latest developments and cutting-edge technologies.
– A strong can-do approach and motivation to work in a small team, in a dynamic and agile environment.
– Fluency in French and/or German and very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is an asset.
– EU/EFTA country nationality
– Driver license (“Permis B”) + car
At the Luxembourg Tech School, you are contributing to a purposeful mission while having the opportunity to develop your skills and professional network. In our dynamic organization, you can bring in your individual expertise and strengths to advance our mission. We provide a structured program, teaching platform, coaching materials, and the possibility to participate in research and development projects. From day one, you will work both independently and as part of the team.