The POSITION | About YOU: We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to work with our fantastic engineering team. We need someone who has an extensive experience in developing rich UI with outstanding UX. Someone who has a good taste of developing top notch web applications, highly maintainable and scalable. A strong sense of componentization, desire for consistency and reusability of the UI elements and interaction flows. You should have a strong knowledge of modern tools and technologies for architecting applications and accelerating the development process. You have a genuine interest in creating bleeding-edge financial services products for a wide range of local and international customers.
With us you will…
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Design the architecture of applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
- Create reusable components between different products and contribute them to a component library.
- Create applications that expose rich functionalities to our customers with great user-experience.
- Be creative, develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Write meaningful unit tests covering all the functionality.
- Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our applications run in a cloud environment and are deployed as Docker containers into Kubernetes cluster using CI/CD pipelines.
- Mentor teammates through code review, pair programming, and process refinement, increase the confidence in our deployments by improving testing and reliability frameworks, investigate and resolve production issues with the help of our operations and DevOps teams.
What we expect from you…
- 5+ years of professional experience and strong knowledge of Angular
- Experience with any cross-platform mobile app dev framework (React Native / Ionic / Cordova / Other).
- Having hands-on development and delivery experience using Flutter would be an asset, otherwise willingness and interest to learn that technology
- Experience in native mobile app development (iOS / Angular) would be a strong bonus.
- Participation in the full development lifecycle, including design, implementation, continuous integration and delivery
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new features on a daily basis
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
In return you will get…
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years.
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.