11 Jul, 2022
Full time (permanent contract)
Operations / Support
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are looking for an OPERATIONS MANAGER rockstar like YOU to support our development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform real estate into a radically more sustainable industry. We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open and supportive environment.
We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made in Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below.
As an Operations Manager you are a key strategic player in the company and the main contact person for all operational functions of the company to ensure a smooth running of the business.
As a key player at Fiveoffices, you actively participate in developing the organizational vision and operational strategy of our company.
- You are responsible for the overall operational activities of the company.
- You own and drive accountability for the performance in functions such as meeting or exceeding revenue goals, bringing on new quality partners, upselling existing partners, driving up supply business KPIs, along with measuring partner engagement and performance.
- You interact with your counterparts to share strategic insights and collaborate on global & cross-functional initiatives, with the goal of driving efficiencies to maximize our global business.
- You forecast, plan and report sessions, with the support of the CEO in order to define and execute the global strategy.
- You complete multiple market visits to support your team in growing our partnerships.
- When applicable you train, set goals and provide feedback to your team members to achieve long-term professional development and career growth goals.
- You have a first significant experience in the operational management within a fast growing company.
- You have demonstrated to be a top player in your prior positions, being able to adapt and deliver solutions in a fast changing environment.
- You thrive in showing problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a passion for innovation, organizational excellence and attention to detail.
If you are ready to get onboard for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application.