As a Product & Quality Assurance Engineer at ODYSSEUS Space team, your primary task will consist in defining and implementing the product assurance plan and quality management system for CYCLOPS laser communication terminals. An important part of the job will be to tailor existing standards toward a NewSpace approach.
The job involves an active collaboration with the engineering team and the project manager, contacts with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
ODYSSEUS offers a permanent position in Luxembourg (relocation assistance possible), with a competitive salary and unique career development opportunities.
- In charge of the development, implementation, and monitoring of the company’s product assurance strategy.
- In charge of the development, implementation, and monitoring of the company’s quality management system.
- Support the component & material procurement / selection process against the space environment requirements.
- Define (in conjunction with the Engineering Team) the product assurance and quality requirements for ODYSSEUS products, especially regarding their optomechanical parts, EEE & software components and subsystems.
- Translate the requirements into a specific, pragmatic, NewSpace approach for ODYSSEUS products.
- Monitor the implementation of this approach during the design, assembly, integration, test and trials phases of ODYSSEUS products.
- Track and manage all anomalies, NCRs, RFDs and RFWs during product development and AIT cycle.
- Support the collection of lessons learned after major product development milestones and ensure their implementation.
- Participate in development reviews and monitor product compliance with the customer requirements.
- Keep up-to-date the PA documentation and support the process elaboration across the company.
For the full job description: https://odysseus.space/img/team/CYCLOPS_PA.pdf