For a smart, innovative and fast-growing scale-up company specialising in providing software solutions for machine learning, data analytics and AI, we are looking for a:
Software Engineer (M/F)
Led by a group of former university researchers, the company has a very solid base of clients, top-tier investors and long term projects.
- You will join a multi-disciplinary team having competencies to cover the full development chain, including system and network administration, internet of things, embedded computing, image processing, data storage and analytics, machine learning, web development, and integration testing.
- You will take part in the development and integration of several clients’ projects where web-based frontends are used for user interfaces.
- You will also actively participate in the development of generic graphical components library to be integrated.
- You have a master or engineering school degree with a major in software engineering with up to 3 years of experience
- You have excellent programming skills in Java and/or C
- You are familiar with asynchronous programming (callbacks, events) and multi-threading
- You are experienced with data indexing structures (Lists, Maps, Trees, Graphs) and their algorithmic complexities
- You master packaging (Maven, NPM), versioning (Git), and continuous integration ( GitLab, etc.) tools
- Skills in Docker, Kubernetes
- You are motivated to integrate quickly and work in a dynamic multi-cultural team
- You work proficiently in verbal and written English, take initiative, responsibilities, and work independently.
If all this sounds like your kind of thing, drop me your CV or give me a call on +352 661291982