16 Dec, 2021
Jonk Entrepreneuren Luxembourg
Full time (permanent contract)
Marketing / Communication
The mission has two main components: marketing management and educational program development.
- Participating in the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Conceptualization and development of an annual communication plan.
- Supervision and implementation of all marketing activities.
- Management of all external communications. (website, newsletter, social media communications, presentations, and collateral materials)
- Preparation and development of communication material e.g. annual report, infographics, newsletter.
- Creation of textual and visual content.
- Collaboration with traditional and new media & lead media relations
- Close collaboration with communication agencies and partners.
- Regular contact with the international network.
- Promotion of events and activities.
- Management and development of the Fit for Life educational program at the secondary school level.
- Active contribution to the development of the educational programs of the association.
- Guidance of the team members in the coordination and organization of the programs.
- Presentation of the association in schools and companies.
- Close collaboration with ministries, companies, volunteers and schools
- You have a Master preferably in the field of marketing, management, communication, economics or similar.
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- You have experience in project management.
- You have a confirmed knowledge of the Luxembourg market, its culture and its media environment
- You have strong skills in digital, social media and content marketing.
- A first experience in team management is a real asset.
- You have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg school world.
- You are proficient in MS Office; you are comfortable with Canva and Wordpress and have experience with CRM platforms.
- You are fluent in Luxembourgish, German, French and English.
- You are committed to our mission and values.
- You are creative, dynamic, and take initiative.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have proven written/oral communication skills and organization/planning skills
We offer you:
- A very varied and stimulating job allowing you to establish privileged and enriching contacts with companies, schools and especially with and for young people.
- A great opportunity to express your entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.
- An exciting job in contact with motivated young people.
- A personal and professional development.
- A team of enthusiastic collaborators.
- Interesting exchanges in an international network.
- A salary in relation with your experience and your professional qualities