Let us pitch you first.
We’d be excited for you to join our growing team at kodehyve and become a key part of our bold mission of building the most efficient, transparent and collaborative solution to how property development is managed in Europe. We are looking for skilled and autonomous Product Owners who truly enjoy and master their craft. A kodehyve Product Owner has a crucial cross-functional role and closely works with engineering and growth teams to build the best product.
Disclaimer: We do not need a lengthy motivation letter, CV or other certainly impressive documents. Please apply by API as described on our website.
About the kodehyve collaboration tool
Property developers face a humongous amount of multifaceted tasks during a new property project’s lifecycle. From the project feasibility analysis, financing and acquisition stage all the way to the project development, commercialisation and construction phase, property developers struggle with a vast variety of project management, CRM and financial and data analysis related tasks.
We develop a platform that supports property developers with their daily tasks of planning, managing, executing and analysing new property development projects. kodehyve aims to be the most efficient, transparent and collaborative way to plan, manage, commercialise and analyse their property development projects. kodehyve is the most powerful and fully integrated end-to-end solution enabling property developers to manage all their tasks within one user-friendly collaboration tool.
To ensure scale for future growth of kodehyve, we need to ensure the tools kodehyve customers use are intelligent, robust, and scale globally.
About the role
This Product Owner will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy and execution of the kodehyve collaboration tool roadmap and will be responsible for the products, tooling, and platforms that support our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the kodehyve founders as well as engineering and growth teams to define a robust product strategy and roadmap
- Own, further develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap to ensure growth and scalability
- Manage the products’ constantly evolving product requirements
- Analyse the kodehyve products and usage as well as users’ feedback in collaboration with the engineering and growth teams
- Leverage and instrument data-driven experimentation and measurement frameworks
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results in collaboration with engineering and growth teams, while keeping it up to date and relevant
- Conduct customer and user research
- Perform product research, evaluate new product opportunities and improvements and bring forward proposals
- Define and perform Quality and Assurance (Q&A) tasks
- Assess competitor offerings and define opportunities for differentiation
- Assess new developments’ priorities based on business value and customer impact
- Develop and maintain a prioritised backlog of change requests for implementation (e.g. via Atlassian Jira and other tools) to ensure the team’s work focuses on developments that have the highest value add for the kodehyve products and users
- Prioritise work based on inputs from many stakeholders, while being flexible to iterate/change
- Lead a cross-functional engineering and growth team and make sure everyone is aligned with the product vision and strategy
- Evaluate organisational methodologies and technologies so as to recommend better practices to streamline processes
- Be directly involved and participate in the decision-making processes of balancing business needs with technical constraints (and vice-versa)
- 3+ years of digital product management experience in the context of larger projects, preferably B2B or B2B2C
- Experienced in both building custom and standardised solutions
- Experience in launching integrations with 3rd party products and technologies
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira is a plus
- Deep understanding of software development and integrations that serve product enhancements
- Exceptional collaboration, partnership and influencing skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple locations to drive consensus across teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication ability to a diverse stakeholder audience
- Strategic and systematic thinker who can balance big picture strategy and vision with detailed, flawless execution and impact delivery
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritisation and pre/post-launch execution
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies
- Strong sense for UX/UI
- Ability to excel in fast-paced and stressful environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate and prioritise between large amounts of cross-functional tasks and needs without cutting on quality
- Native (or near native) in English. Proficiency in French is an asset, German, Luxembourgish and any other language skill is a plus
- Experience in FinTech, RegTech, PropTech or ConTech is a strong asset
- Experience within the real-estate industry is an asset
- You are an open-minded leader, making the team grow
- You have a growth mindset and “never-stop-learning” attitude, are not afraid to fail and possess a desire to develop your skills and grow
A teaser of what we offer
- You will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in real estate development
- You will work on cutting edge technology (AWS Serverless and more)
- You will work with a high quality setup (e.g. MacBook, trackpad, 49' monitor, standing desks)
- Flexible vacation policy and work hours
- Full remote, hybrid or full-office depending on your preferences and situation
- The kodehyve HQ is located a 7 minutes’ walk from the Luxembourg-city train and tram station
- The offices are brand new and equipped with everything you need (from lovely plants and soy milk to standing desks, table football and a PlayStation)
- Continuous learning opportunities and conferences
- Company events you will actually enjoy
Our values at kodehyve
- Strong desire to produce high-quality software
- Striving for quality, innovation and for having an impact in the ecosystem
- We think customer-first with a healthy customer obsession
- Ownership and team spirit
- Speed & urgency
- Growing together through honesty, empathy and teamwork
- Invent & think outside the box
- Positive vibes and fun
kodehyve considers every candidate for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and other protected classifications.
For more information on kodehyve, our track record and values, please visit kodehyve.com