🤩 Working at Ceasy
- Ceasy is a calendar and availability sharing app.
- Our ambition is to create a social network of time, where everyone can share their calendars and availability with others (clients, family, friends, clubs, colleagues, babysitters, or anyone else...)
- We want our users to be able to organise their time more efficiently & easily with their important relationships.
- Helping each other grow and get better within the company is our core culture.
- As a startup we encourage you to take part in our journey! If we succeed later as a team, we will certainly reward you!
- We also use the latest tech stacks available in the market, as our CEO is also a passionate software developer!
🔧 The position
- You’ll be our CTO and responsible for the technical lead of the code base.
- You’ll work closely together with the CEO, who has also been a software developer for many years.
- Over the next few years, we’ll build a team around you.
👉 About you
- You love to code ? Perfect! Ambition is more important than knowledge! 💪
- Ideally you bring both, so you can start immediately with a higher salary.
- Perfect would be that your knowledge goes way beyond VueJS or React. For example if you know how to create a scalable microservice based cloud deployable SaaS product for millions of users would make our eyes smile! 🤩
- If you bring less knowledge, but a lot of ambition, we will start with a lower salary and reward you at a later stage.
💰 Our offer
- Salary depending on your knowledge level.
- Stock options in the company are possible. You should be ambitious and feel rewarded! Only as a team can we be successful!
- Full time contract.
🎁 Our benefits
- Do you need extra days of leave in addition to the statutory ones? Depending on your current workload, we can give you extra days.
- Do you sleep long or wake up early? Don’t worry! We’ll have flexible working hours and use meetings only when needed.
- Remote-first approach: Our future team will be hired CET +- 3 hours.
- Perfect setup: Whether you like Mac/Linux/Windows, you are free to choose. We also use the latest tech stacks and are open to discover new technologies.
- Huge impact: As one of the first employees you’ll help to make the difference and form our company and culture.
- Trust & autonomy: We’ll trust you and give you a lot of responsibilities and autonomy.
👨💻 Our process
- Get to know each other. Let's discover your and our expectations. What do you value ? How do you want to progress within the company ?
- Technical assessment. We'll check some projects and or code you have written so far.
- Reference checks. You have worked previously with other colleagues and they would recommend you ? Please (however not required) introduce us to them, so we can have a quick chat!
- Final conversation. You will receive the final decision and an offer in a positive case.
✍️ How to apply
Apply with your LinkedIn or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to answer us some of the questions below:
- What can we improve about our website and or our product ?
- What excites you to join us ?