EmTroniX is a dynamic and innovative engineering company specialized in Advanced Electronics, Integrated Systems Design and Embedded Software. Working on automotive electronics, military, aeronautics and space industry, ETX can be considered as a major technical partner for innovative challenges.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” (Aristote), just as important in our business today.
We are seeking a talented, tenacious, result driven individual to work in a multi-disciplinary R&D environment with like-minded motivated engineers.
We want to expand our team and are now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team!
After a period of integration, if desired, you can rapidly move to project management.
Your future missions
Under general supervision, you will work on challenging projects for the space industry.
- Design, develop, simulate, implement and test a variety of embedded software in 8/16/32/64 bits embedded and SoC processors in complex electronic subsystems.
- Excellent skills in efficient software writing and debugging in C/C++
- Excellent skills in bare-metal software, RTOS and embedded Linux platforms
- Develop advanced software or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate or modify design, according to customer engineering requirements
- Analyze test results for consistency with performance predictions and for compliance to system requirements.
- Be able to create Software architecture is a strong asset.
- Understand aeronautical or aerospace products and systems requirements.
- Be able to clearly communicate and discuss ideas.
- Provide a fresh approach and when appropriate questions existing procedures, tools and methods.
- Be able to clearly write technical document and provide clear summarized reports to management
- Consider business aspects during important decision-making processes within projects/product development
- Positively influence projects through personal behavior and attitude, being a role-model in terms of integrity, loyalty and behavior
- With some direction, create and implement common procedures and standard work across the organization.
- Demonstrate dedication and discipline
The competences we are looking for
- C/C++, assembler and low-level software programming
- Hardware/system design, tools, debug, lab experience and vendor interface are a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ARM family architecture knowledge is welcomed
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French or German are strong assets
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Auto-coding past experience is welcomed
- ESA documentation experience & ECSS
- Experience in Satellite Engineering or Payload development
- Basic skills in Electronic
- Basic skills in FPGA/ASIC architecture and programming is welcomed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Over 5 years relevant experience required
What we offer
- A key position in a fast growing company
- Luxembourgish contract
- Flexibility of a human-sized structure