The POSITION | About YOU: We’re looking for a talented Customer Success Manager who wants to help accelerate our growth while creating highly secure leading-edge financial services products for a wide range of local and international customers. He/she will play a key role in driving customer success, retention, and satisfaction. He/she provides thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of Finologee’s portfolio and product capabilities. He/she is passionate about building customer relationships and embodies our core values. You must have a passion & enthusiasm for customer success. You should have experience working with high-touch enterprise accounts with a background in identifying, delivering solutions and value to a customer. You should have excellent analytical & problem-solving skills such as an effective communication to provide quick resolution to problems and the ability to create and deliver high-touch success, communication plans and reports.
The COMPANY | About US: Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions, handling 25 million transactions a year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
More about what it means to work at Finologee: http://jobs.finologee.com
With us you will:
- Support our Customers at every step of their journey: Assist with onboarding and management of new and strategic accounts, engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, from technical professionals to executives, to ensure a full and complete understanding of their experience with Finologee, their service expectations and potential areas for future engagement, work with internal technical and support teams to ensure customers receive best-in-class technical, process and product-specific guidance, serve as day-to-day customer liaison and point of contact to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests, proactively identify issues/risks, escalate and follow-up internally for prompt resolution.
- Provide the best end-to-end Customer experience to our strategic accounts, ensure timely resolution of incidents, coordinate actions to ensure SLAs and performance is met through all our products. Excel in understanding Finologee’s products inside and out, provide technical support to customers or training on Finologee’s products, help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise Finologee’s products based on our customer’s business needs or plans, focus on educating our customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our products, prepare content that educates users on Finologee’s products, best practices, and use cases.
- Champion and advocate for our Customers within Finologee: Contribute to continuous improvements to our best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to meet long-term customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
- You should have a computer science or business degree
- Direct experience with hands-on premium support by providing excellent customer care and support, a customer centric attitude
- Self-starter, proactive with a desire to learn, results oriented and autonomous
- Values teamwork and constructive collaboration
- Tenacity in problem solving and conducting research internally and externally to find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly. Remains calm in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates thoughtful leadership in assessing problems and opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with SQL is mandatory
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Experience working with reporting tools would be highly advantageous (Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau)
In return you will get:
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car