We are looking for the person who will be the voice of Silicon Luxembourg on all of our social media platforms. Social networks are your thing and you know the workings of each platform?
You'll have plenty to do and plenty to enjoy. Above all you feel like thinking about a real social media strategy.
Silicon Luxembourg is the media for startup news and digital stories in Luxembourg. We have made innovation visible since 2013.
This media started as a side project and the founder also learned to write articles and publish magazines, newsletters, posts on social media on the job.
Whether you’re looking for news, events, jobs or chances to get the latest tech updates, Silicon Luxembourg is here for you. We are today a strong national brand reaching a captive local digital community, as well as an international audience and spreading the news far beyond the borders of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
With 1.5 million page views since 2013, 6,200 newsletter subscribers, 22,000 total followers, and 450 business club members, Silicon Luxembourg offers a unique opportunity to talk to a digital native entrepreneurial audience.
You will be our connecting asset.
- Publishing content on social media
- Designing posts
- Editing text, audio and video
- Voice overs for podcasts
- Moderating the community
- Attending events
- Updating our publishing tools
- Following up on analytics
- Engaging our readers and subscribers with top notch content
What we really want is that
- You’re connected. Your mobile phone is always at hand
- You feel comfortable with content writing
- You’re creative and bring fresh ideas to the table
- You can work autonomously as well as within a group setting
So that you feel perfectly at ease (and so do we) we recommend
- You speak and write English perfectly
- You speak your native language. Only the final content is in English!
- You have knowledge of a graphic design software (i.e. Canva)
What we offer
- A very educational immersion
- The experience of our team to teach you concretely the inners of social media publications
- The opportunity to express your ideas, your independence and your dynamism to accomplish your mission
- Your very own iPhone to capture photos & videos at events
- A laptop where you will be able to work your magic
- At the heart of the tech ecosystem
- You will work both at the House of Startups
- And remotely from home or any co-working spaces to adapt to the current situation
- You have to start somewhere. Let's start with an internship.
- It can be 3 to 6 months or even a few days per week according to your
- Will you be paid? Yes. We have an interesting hourly rate for you.
- Starting date: 15 October 2021
How to apply
We would be very happy to receive your CV to get to know you better but we do not require a minimum experience to get this internship. Everyone has a chance.
Forget the ready-made formulas in your cover letter, tell us a story instead. Awaken the community manager in you. Let your imagination run wild social media format.
All applications will be reviewed by our do-it-all CEO.