We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to join our young and dynamic Engineering team!
This is an amazing opportunity for a budding Agile enthusiast to join a rapidly growing Engineering team and help create a shared culture of agility among all the software teams.
So we are looking for a Scrum Master able to act as a servant leader, who will enable teams to self-organize and deliver high-value increments, while positively influencing the whole organization across departments, following Agile principles and practices.
Scope of work:
- Act as the Scrum Master for one or more software teams, managing all sprint iterations.
- Coach the other Scrum Masters in order to create a shared culture of agility among all the software teams.
- Keep an eye on our agility and oversee the development of our teams to ensure effective outcomes.
- Help train all teams on the agile methodology, advocating for our sauce of agility further than in our software world.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Scrum Master working with software development teams.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Agile principles and values – you live and breathe with that 😉
- Love for coaching and facilitating Agile principles and practices.
- Experience driving delivery with highly technical engineering teams.
- Remarkable communication, negotiation, influencing, and conflict resolution skills.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships across diverse teams in different countries but with a common sense of humor and fun 🥳
- Fluent English.
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience as an Agile Coach.
- Experience in a tech startup or other early-stage businesses.
- Taken part in company-wide Agile transition.
- You enjoy a good beer 😉
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house-built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, etc.
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 a brief description of your interest in the role and in Tadaweb!