Are you an experienced and passionate QA engineer who wants to make a real impact? If you are constantly in pursuit of quality, great at enhancing user experience, and always one step ahead of customers' wishes (...and dreams), then this may be for you!
We are recruiting a talented QA engineer to integrate into our QA gang and work with our rapidly growing Engineering and Product teams. You will help us cultivate quality across the organization and develop (and implement) the finest test methodologies across our Scrum teams and the entire stack.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience testing and releasing applications written with modern technologies (Angular, React, Node.js, TypeScript, Qt, Golang)
- Understanding of unit, integration, and e2e tests
- You can roll up your sleeves and conduct hands-on testing in an agile environment
- You are a team player and excellent at communicating with team members from different backgrounds and cultures
- You are passionate about QA and eager to build a career in this field
- Fluent in English
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Knowledge of microservices, RESTful APIs
- Experience working as part of a Scrum Team
- Frequent usage of market preferred test automation tools and frameworks like Cypress, Postman, Squish or JMeter
- Enjoy a good beer 😉
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human-focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such as beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar, and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech, and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 include a brief description of your interest in the role and in Tadaweb!