Are you paranoid about your passwords getting stolen? Have you ever thought about protecting your house with a port knocking system?
Currently we’re made up of 90+ amazing people from all over the world, located in Luxembourg, London, Paris and soon Ottawa. In the next two years, we aim to double our headcount.
So in this context, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our super-powered Infrastructure team, where you will be working with infrastructure and DevOps Engineers to expand, improve and secure our Ansible/Docker infrastructure.
Scope of work:
- Maintain existing Ansible & Docker ressources.
- Secure the ressources & processes that made use of it.
- Document your work to allow the team to work with it.
- Propose new ideas & improvements to existing infrastructure.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Linux System Administration, Cyber Security or equivalent.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a Linux System Administrator or DevOps Engineer, exploring cloud solutions, installing and configuring new servers.
- You have a solid knowledge of Linux, especially Ubuntu.
- You know how to write Ansible roles and playbooks.
- You have a very good knowledge of Docker and containers.
- You are curious about new technologies and not afraid of learning new cool tech stuff.
- You are friendly to people (and machines) and communicate easily with your colleagues (mainly in English and French).
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with proxies & reverse proxies.
- Curious about Prometheus & Grafana.
- Curious about Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCE).
- … enjoy a good beer 😉
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 a cover letter or a brief description of your interest in the role