Here are some examples of current and upcoming work:
- An advanced dashboard for passbolt administrators, with usage reports and statistics.
- A desktop application.
Development & Testing
- Implement Front-end / React components following a state of the art process:
- Convert wireframes components (Figma or others) into elegant HTML / CSS.
- Transform HTML / CSS into React / styleguide components (StoryBook or others).
- Write unit tests following industry standards (target: 70%).
- Implement styleguide components into Passbolt Applications following continuous testing / deployment processes.
- Focus on user experience, performances, and compatibility throughout a multitude of platforms and environments. Passbolt should remain a versatile software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Maintain existing code. Improve it. Fix bugs.
- Write functional and unit tests in order to perform predictable product build and rapid release cycles.
- Own your code and commit it with your own Github account (Passbolt is an open source project published in AGPL v3).
- Be obsessed with the quality of your code. Passbolt is a software written by developers, for developers.
Architecture, analysis & design
- Participate to the software analysis and design in order to provide detailed functional and technical specifications;
- Suggest long term structural or architecture improvements. Submit business cases supporting the request for changes and discuss them with the technical team.
- Collaborate with / coach your fellow front-end developers and help them achieve their goals while following the coding standards.
- Share back findings, lessons learned and best practices with the team and community by writing blog posts on the company blog and participating in online and offline events.
- Interact with community members, understand their pain points and suggest improvements.
- Contribute to maintaining our extensive online documentation : JSON API, SDK, etc..
- Good HTML / CSS knowledge and an interest in using it right.
- A knack for good UI / UX.
- Strong understanding of web application development security risks and best practices.
- Experience working using design systems and frameworks (example: StoryBook).
- Experience developing web extensions or mobile applications.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.
- Comfortable working in full autonomy.
Nice to Have
- Experience with PHP/node.js application development and testing.
- Experience as maintainer or core contributor of an open source project.
- HTML / CSS / CSS preprocessors
- Git, Linux, Docker.
To apply, send your resume and motivations to email@example.com, mentioning the job reference in the subject: PB-FRONTEND-LUX