Purpose of the job
We are looking for a hands-on, ambitious Marketer / Growth hacker with 3-5 years of marketing experience in a startup environment to become our new Growth Marketing Manager. You’ll have a key role in helping Passbolt grow both in terms of community and revenue. For this reason, you should be comfortable with responsibilities and have a strong sense of ownership.
The Growth Marketing Manager will learn our product and audience, and design as well as implement growth strategies that are aligned with the company values, strategy and goals, both short-term and long-term. The Growth Marketing Manager will begin his mission as a one person orchestra, wearing many hats and carrying many responsibilities, and will gradually get both the opportunity and budget to build their own team.
You will be responsible for increasing the growth of the company in terms of community traction and revenue generation.
This starts as a full-time ( CDI ) position. Your career growth at Passbolt will be tightly aligned with your performances, so buckle up.
- Work with the CEO and founding team to launch new initiatives. Be scrappy. Get things done.
- Manage SEO and deliver ongoing, measurable improvements.
- Run AB tests, setup landing pages, write email funnels.
- Work with a cross functional team (Product, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Passbolt goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Conceive and execute content campaigns to drive engagement.
- Write blog articles
- Create videos (tutorials, demos)
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Hang out with our community and engage with our users on Discourse, Reddit, etc..
- Detect trends and bottlenecks
Skills required / qualifications
- Ability to write copy for emails, ads, blogs, etc. Nearly perfect written English skills.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Figma / Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hubspot.
- Video editing ability
- High quality work: You are an efficient individual who makes projects happen with a fine eye for details.
- A knack for technology, privacy and open source software. Passbolt is a software made by developers for developers. You should be able to understand our codes and cultures, gel in.
To apply, send your resume and motivations to email@example.com, mentioning the job reference in the subject: PB-MARK-MAEU