PwC Luxembourg helps clients with the adoption of modern and effective software development approaches and technologies, with the main purpose of transforming their organizations to be more agile, adaptive, and to reduce product’s time-to-market.
The Senior consultant (m/f) will advise clients with the definition of their DevSecOps strategy. S/he will help with the design and build of DevSecOps assembly lines for new development and software modernization that runs on any-compute platform (on premise and/or multi-cloud). This would include for instance:
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipelines)
- Test Automation
The Senior consultant will address the following tasks:
- Translate business requirements into technical details and explain technical aspects to the business stakeholders
- Design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and review solution design artifacts.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Lead and contribute to the proposal development.
- Participate in sales activities.
- Identify and address clients’ needs while contributing to the development of a business vision.
- Manage projects delivery (time, budget).
- Contribute to complex projects by managing the planning, the engagement administration, the budget, the workstream, etc.
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues.
- Provide guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Develop customer relationships.
- You hold a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- You have working experience with software deployment automation (CI/CD), both from the process/organization and tooling perspective (e.g. DevSecOps, GitOps, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins).
- You know different software development lifecycle approaches and methods (e.g. Waterfall, Agile).
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- You know various test automation techniques and tools, as well as test data generation and/or anonymization.
- You hold relevant DevSecOps, Azure and/or AWS certifications.
- Moreover, you demonstrate proven extensive abilities in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of firm services;
- Communicating effectively in written and in verbal formats;
- You have strong relationships skills;
- You are flexible and you have good prioritization skills.
- You are continuously looking for improving your knowledge about current trends.
- You are comfortable with project management (Agile, Prince 2, PMP) and leading presentations for different types of audience (top management, experts, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years in DevSecOps engineering and in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private and public cloud (Azure, AWS).
- Experience in DevOps practices (on premises and/or public cloud).
- Experience or knowledge of the related tools: Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Past experience in a consulting firm will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) capabilities.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority? Then don’t wait any longer and apply online!