A career in our Data, Analytics & AI practice, within Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data. We focus on a collection of organisational and technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and artificial intelligence that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps clients navigate various data-centric applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
As a Associate / Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Be actively involved in business development activities;
- Analyse client's information systems current or future capabilities;
- Participate in data platform engineering projects;
- Build proof-of-concepts and support their practical implementation into a platform;
- Support cross-functional teams in building data management solutions;
- Perform technology watch related to data management and big data technical domains;
- Propose innovative solutions and new ideas.
- You hold a University degree in Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems;
- You have first work experience (1-5 years) in data architecture;
- You have analytical skills, that allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You have a proven record of success designing and implementing:
- Cloud data computing platforms running on AWS, GCP and Azure;
- Data warehouses and data marts incl. relational and multi-dimensional modelling;
- Big data machine learning toolkits such as SparkML, messaging systems (Kafka) with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, …);
- Data lakes or data hubs, ingesting data from various sources and format using ETL processing or data virtualization (Denodo) techniques.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as an architect including the following areas:
- Architecting highly scalable distributed data pipelines using open source tools and big data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Presto, Spark, Drill, Sqoop and ELT frameworks;
- Handling large scale structured and unstructured data from internal and third-party data sources;
- Implementing or utilizing DevOps, MLOps and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Setup and use software or model development platforms like Dataiku, Anaconda, … with a variety of languages like Python, Scala, R or Java;
- You have a very strong motivation, as well as an analytical and rigorous mind-set;
- You demonstrate to have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You are a good team player, capable of working on multiple projects at the same time;
- You have an excellent command of English. Any additional language would be an asset.