With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join our team if you want to make a real difference for the people and businesses shipping their goods all over the world.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- research, conceive, sketch and prototype directly with existing product development team,
- (re)design new and existing features with good responsive web UI design and user experience in mind,
- evaluate and improve our current design stack and process,
- create and maintain the product design kit/guide,
- mentor and share knowledge to product and design team.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- 4 years of mainly in-house prior experience in the field,
- profound in e2e UX process and tools,
- advanced knowledge of Figma,
- experienced in responsive web UI design,
- able to articulate complex ideas, visually or verbally,
- attentive to details with “can-do” attitude,
- good mentor,
- fluent in English,
- formal relevant education and familiarity with Front-end development as a plus.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- full-time employment and an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- an opportunity to be a real pioneer and to set foundations for an emerging team of IT professionals in our Luxembourg office,
- flexible working time and a budget for learning and development,
- tech equipment of your own choice.
THIS IS WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working together and we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.