06 May, 2021
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, Luxembourg
Full time (permanent contract)
Programming / IT
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for defining and delivering the strategies and solutions that will align the use of cloud services and technologies to the published Enterprise Roadmap.
- You will assist projects teams in designing application architecture and solutions to meet technology and business requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide standards and platform(s) for future application development and help develop team members to utilize the technologies
- Provide leadership in developing the architecture of highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions
- Facilitate design meetings with business and technologies teams to build consensus and creating solution decisions without compromising delivery and/or service
- Assist Enterprise Architecture in creating cloud compute and development standards, identifying and mitigating risks with technology, and help drive solutions for the enterprise
- Provide insight into best practices with automation, systems management, processes and development standards, application performance.
- Align existing application portfolio to cloud standards and services
- Collaborate with PwC Network colleagues
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, senior leadership to professional staff
- 8+ years of architecture, design, and implementation of highly scalable, highly available infrastructure and application development.
- 4+ years’ experience with Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
- Solid understanding of Cloud security and governance
- Define development architecture in multiple or complex projects.
- Knowledge of several programming languages: .Net, JS framework(React,…)
- Demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and continuous delivery model
- Demonstrated experience in working with cloud-based technologies on Azure in an Enterprise computing environment. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform will be considered an asset.
- In depth knowledge of application development including application servers, middleware, systems management, monitoring, configuration management, capacity planning and performance tuning, highly availability architectures.
- Experience with large cloud application migration, integration and consolidation projects
- Proven record for solution design and implementation of scalable, reliable, and high-performance application and database
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies & experience using software containers
- Strong organizational, task, and project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work across diverse technical and non-technical teams.
- French and English speaking