Are you ready to face new and interesting challenges every day? We are looking for a rockstar Information Ninja to join our awesome team where you will work with other Ninjas on some of the most difficult challenges when it comes to Small Data Intelligence.
Scope of work:
You will work on a brand new platform that disrupts the Small Data Intelligence world like never before. You will travel and explain difficult concepts in a clear and very simple way. You will also research new innovative information extraction techniques and work closely with our technical teams, but also with our customers to improve the platform.
Most of all you will have tons of fun and will work with crazy people who are not scared of disrupting the status quo.
If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you!
- Studies in business intelligence, strategic intelligence, defense, economic intelligence or similar
- Professional experience in defense work, cyber intelligence, cyber security, IT sector, Search Engine Optimisation or similar fields
- Very good knowledge of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Good understanding of social networks, search engines, clear and dark web
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure, system architecture and computer security
- Analytical and technical mindset, with a desire to learn and improve constantly
- Good team spirit and solid communication skills
- Not scared to travel on a regular basis
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence or OSINT analysis
- Curiosity, proactivity and enjoy drinking a good beer ;-)
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 a cover letter or a brief description of your interest in the role