Are you a legendary finder of key talents? Does hiring make your heart flutter? Does tech keep you up at night? Tadaweb is a growth phase technology company pioneering the field of Small Data. We empower and leverage human process in a technical world, using our world class technology. Here at Tada, we believe that nothing is impossible; working hard must always be accompanied by playing hard and above all, family always comes first. We have big dreams and a solid roadmap in our journey of shaping the way humans discover information on the Internet.
Currently we’re made up of 90+ amazing people from all over the world, located in Luxembourg, London, Paris and soon Ottawa. In the next two years, we aim to double our headcount, and we are looking for a technical recruiter that embraces our culture and our dreams, in order to help us attract top talent and scale our company like nothing else seen before.
Given this context, you will be in charge of designing and running the full recruitment process for a number of tech roles, aka finding the super-heroes at the core of what we do!
Scope of work:
- Find and recruit top global talent for our incredible brand new (Luxembourg based) Tadaplex HQ
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience, showing them what it means to be Tada (fun all the way!)
- Continuously improve our recruiting process and strategy
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Manage our sourcing strategy and channels including your external network, job boards and referrals to attract high quality candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the leadership team to understand hiring needs and goals, forecast headcount needs
- 3+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting, including for high profile engineering roles
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and skills
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- While you are able to work independently, you enjoy working and collaborating in a larger team
- A drive to close open positions and a pride to have found and hired the best talent!
Your get bonus points if you have the following:
- Having worked in a tech company, start-up like environment, is a major plus
- You love what you do!
- Enjoy a good beer ;-)
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please attach to your application:
👾 your CV
👾 a cover letter or a brief description of your interest in the role