- a technical degree;
- skills in work with locksmith and power tools;
- skills in creating engineering and design documentation (drafts, schemes, and so on);
- English language (Russian is preferred, but not required);
- preferably skills in work with 3D printers.
- compliance with technical and fire safety rules;
- assembly of 3D printers from parts according to the documentation and their adjustment;
- assembly quality control;
- testing and commissioning of 3D printers;
- repair of produced 3D printers;
- keeping checklists;
- packing 3D printers, loading/unloading, and storing;
- interaction with suppliers (meeting couriers, collecting deliveries);
- checking received components;
- keeping warehouse records.
We are a team united by a common goal: to introduce a new globally demanded industrial manufacturing technology for optimized structures made of composite materials.
9 AVENUE DES HAUTS FOURNEAUX,