We are currently searching for an Affiliate Manager to administer our affiliate program and improve our overall performance.
This is a full time position (negotiable working times and remote work conditions), intended for the whole EU market.
bitFlyer offers to its collaborators a dynamic and exciting environment and projects on cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge sharing with other team members and industry top minds.
- Recruit and manage a formidable portfolio of suitable affiliates contacts.
- Manage and keep alive partnership communications and deals negotiations with potential partners.
- Negotiate on behalf of the organization within the stipulated deals guidelines.
- Manage the affiliates on our affiliate platform (Impact).
- Perform reviews on their performance through sharp data analysis and generate reports on the matter easily understandable by all related stakeholders.
- Manage and attend regular meetings for discussion, reporting and decision making.
- Support the Marketing division in all activities seeking to improve the performance of the strategy of both the company and the division.
Desired skills and Experience:
- Proven education in the field of Marketing.
- Proven experience in the management of Impact.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in similar positions, preferably within the field of fintech, blockchain or payments institutions.
- Exposure to fast-changing/complex institutions/start-up environments desired.
- Proven track record of engaging with the blockchain community, crypto community and of nurturing affiliate networks.
- Fluency in 2 or more European languages preferred – fluent written and spoken English (mandatory) plus French or German (preferred).
- Japanese considered a plus (not mandatory).