We are looking for exceptional talent from all over the world who are ready to make an impact. We are committed to building exceptional employee experiences and we are an equal opportunity company.
This is what we do:
- Users come first
- Make something people love
- Work smarter not harder
- We are a team
- Always be learning
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop the product vision, prioritize features, and maintain the product roadmap.
- Work closely with our product designers & developers to deliver a highly competitive, intuitive user-experience, and a visually beautiful, precisely crafted product.
- Develop, test and monitor interactive, clean, secure and efficient plugins for external design tools (e.g. Adobe XD).
- Extend the Yotako technology with new front-end services/microservices consumed by our web applications.
- Participate in product design and development sprint cycles based on agile methodologies.
- Manage integration with our backend APIs, helping to guide API design and coordinating sprints with backend developers.
- Understand the importance of test-driven development, helping the team to balance strategic urgency and long-term codebase health.
- Build front-end single page apps using modern front-end frameworks (VueJS, React).
- Collaborate with your colleagues by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Flexible working hours.
- A minimum of 26 working days of paid leave per year and 11 days of public holiday.
- Possibility of a meaningful equity in a growing well-funded tech-startup.
- Annual team-offsite.
- Easy commute. We are in Belval in Esch-sur-Alzette, the 2nd biggest city in Luxembourg.
- Sponsored working visa if needed.
- Beautiful office in a multicultural environment at the heart of Europe.
- An exceptional work environment surrounded by colleagues from different countries who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Startup culture with great facilities... chill out area and different spaces for you to work in peace to produce your best work.
- 6+ years experience as a front-end developer.
- You master the art of converting mockups/designs into fully responsive websites.
- Experience in designing web and mobile application interfaces.
- Good taste for nice designs.
- Strong sense of UX issues.
- Experience with design systems.
- Experience setting up and maintaining the necessary development environment to efficiently write, debug, test, and deploy front-end applications.
- Experience developing collaboratively using Git and Git flow practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience with proven track record.
- Great oral and written communication in English (you will work with talent from all over the world).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowing the sweet spot between “getting it done” and building a sustainable product.
- Possess a sense of accountability in meeting commitments and expectations.
- Passion and a love for what you do!
If you don't fulfill all the requirements but you want to work with us, let's have a chat at email@example.com.