A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
We have strong client demand relating to business transformation and enterprise application implementation projects (e.g. SAP S/4HANA, Workday Finance and Ivalua). Therefore, we are looking to recruit experts in project and program management, ranging from project management support roles to project manager (grade Senior Associate, Manager or Senior Manager).
As project management support consultant of project manager (m/f), you will:
- Be part of the project management team or Project Management Office (PMO) in projects with our clients Take a leading role in the delivery of PwC advisory services relating to business transformation and enterprise applications with our clients
- Work closely with client project team members to scope, plan and manage complex projects and programs relating to enterprise applications
- Define and implement project reporting tools and standards
- Prepare and conduct project management meetings and project steering committees
- Report on project status (both to client and PwC internally) and proactively identify, report and manage project risks and issues
- Implement and manage PwC delivery quality framework
- Plan, forecast and monitor project budget
In order to carry out your engagement successfully, you will be provided with:
- A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
- Motivating career prospects and opportunities to move within the firm (both between our different practices and internationally), bringing huge long-term career benefits.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in IT or Business (i.e. Business Administration)
- You have a first experience in Business, Consulting or business-related IT
- You have a good command of; project management, business requirements gathering, process management and enterprise applications such as SAP, Workday, Ivalua
- Ideally you are certified in project management (PMI) and/or agile
- You are fluent in English (French is a strong advantage)
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online on www.pwc.lu/careers!