A career in our Technology Unit, within the modern workplace practice, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise their digital transformation activities. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital environments, platforms and applications.
We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
You’ll mainly support our client to adapt their collaborative strategy to their expectations and to the needs of their clients. In addition, you will also work on other innovative topics such as emerging technologies, customer and employee experience, connected objects, mobile, etc.
We are looking for a manager with strong interests and capabilities in digital, innovation and technology. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team management and collaboration.
As Digital Transformation Manager, you will be a key go-to person both internally and for our clients.
- Delivering Digital transformation projects (modern delivery) as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Collaborating closely with other departments within the PwC firm & Network;
- Identify and develop efficiency opportunities, being able to communicate effectively the role and value of Digital Workplace within our client portfolio and to present them effectively strategic directions and business cases for technology investments.
- Establish and manage the relationship with vendors and external suppliers;
- Responsible for leading large-scale projects related to digital transformation activities;
- Supporting sales and commercial go to market.
- You hold a master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related technology;
- You can rely on at least 6 years of experience in IT consulting;
- End-to-end understanding of capabilities in the digital workplace area;
- Strong knowledge of the digital workplace product landscape and underlying IT solutions (MS 365, file sharing and collaboration solutions, telephony, conferencing and mobility);
- You are very experienced to manage teams and delivers transformation projects;
- You hold strong top-down analytical, problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude;
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in French (mandatory) and English;
- You are solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality;
- You are an effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines;
- You have strong experience in interacting with business partners and customers;
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts healthy work and life balance at work at the centre of its attention.