We are looking for a support engineer to provide stellar support to Passbolt customers and community members. Your primary focus will be to troubleshoot installation issues, help reproduce bugs, participate in discussions related to performance or usability issues. You will also maintain the knowledge base by writing how-to and technical documentation.
- Evaluate, prioritise and help resolve Passbolt customer support cases.
- Communicate and solve customers' problems via email, phone and video-conference.
- Act as the liaison between Passbolt and the community.
- Write documentation, update knowledge base, blog posts, tutorials, videos.
- Work hard to solve customer problems while delighting them along the way.
- Participate in product discussions and roadmap prioritisation .
- Suggest and implement improvements to Support workflows
You should apply if:
You like communicating and helping people
- You're a natural communicator and take pleasure in using those skills to help others.
- You like digging into unknown issues, exploring new technologies, exotic setups and figuring things out the hard way.
- You enjoy solving many small problems per day.
You are a support professional
- You’ve got 2+ years of experience in a support or other service-oriented customer facing role.
- You’re experienced in writing support content.
- You’re experienced in managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team, and case resolution.
- You have experience managing complex situations and communicating clearly with involved stakeholders.
You’ve got a knack for web technologies and server administration
- You have excellent Linux systems administration knowledge (LFCE or RHCE equivalent knowledge).
- You know at least one programming language, preferably PHP.
- You have already installed and managed a CMS (Wordpress, Drupal) on a linux server.
- You have excellent knowledge of LAMP environments.
- You get excited when you hear about Docker, Kubernetes, Server-less environments.
- You have some experience with Git, Gitlab, CI/CD.
- Interest in security and solid practical understanding of OpenPGP.
You enjoy diversity
- You have experience working in an international environment with a culturally diverse user community.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.
You will be the first full time Support Engineer at Passbolt. Naturally, a short-term possible growth path would be to become Senior Support Engineer and lead the upcoming team of fellow support engineers that will join us.
Location: Luxembourg or remote
To apply: Send resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Job reference: SU-EN-06)